Monday, May 19, 2008

Sixteen

Photo Four Squared by Elan Photography

Okay, Juls -- I'm game. This post is a response to a blogger bud's post entitled Four Squared. We've all gotten those chain emails with interesting or amusing facts, questions, etc.... And they make us crazy. Well, they make me crazy -- especially the ones with the attached moral imperitives (e.g. forward to ten people within five minutes or your dog will run away....).

The sole redeeming feature of these emails is that receiving one usually means that I am in (or was briefly in) someone's thoughts -- so the forwarding of a joke, a quiz, a cause, or a fact acts as a shortcut to real communication. On the other hand, when I see that I'm part of an enormous distribution list, I suspect that I'm not as special as I'd like to believe and I'm simply in the blast radius of someone's email salvo.
That being said, here are the questions with my answers:

1.) Four places I go to over and over: Work, Home, Ohio, the Beach


2.) Four people who email me regularly: Dena, Michael, Jackie, John


3.) Four of my favorite places to eat: Home, Mom's, Minado's, Eden


4.) Four places I'd rather be right now: The beach, the beach, the beach, the beach


5.) Four people I think will blog about this: Only Juls, but that's because she already has


6.) Four TV shows I watch all the time: LOST, The Tudors, Battlestar Galactica, Torchwood


So there are two dozen answers for a mindless Monday. And now I try to move on to something really interesting -- some new questions....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wanted to,you could write the 103 things you may not know about me. You could do it in increments of 20 or 25. Colla Voce did hers and turned out to be an overachiever. It was literally a hoot to read. Check it out. Jack Bunny did his and it dates back pretty far...It's at least four pre-dated blog posts. Schotz